Wednesday, September 23, 2015

We have finished our year!

We have finished our year of homeschooling in a foreign country! Can't believe we made it.  Was hoping to kind of take a short break and then start up again, but I still need to order my books from the USA and I have friends who will bring in it in drips and drabs.  We also have a 4 different groups of guests coming over the next month and a half, so not sure when to start yet.  I think I will do my planning for the coming year during the second week of October.

So it seems the kids will have a holiday after all, a month and a half!  What will they do with themselves.  Reading will be a big part of it, and we can start doing some music and art etc. Things we don't always have time for.  Neo-Rie would love to learn how to sew, so maybe we can do something like that.  And who knows maybe by some miracle we will have Sevgji and start our bonding process with her soon.

So school will resume on the the 16h of November ..... so far!  You never know, it might change again.  I will post the work the kids did these last couple of months soon.

Some of the art the kids made.



No comments:

Post a Comment