Friday, February 25, 2011

Lena's Bottletree combined with Appels and Tree Lapbook/Notebook

Our lapnote books, as I have come to call our books are a combination between lapbooking an notebooking. All our books are bilingual, because some of the things I found for free on the internet and you can't change the language. The ones I made myself are in Afrikaans. 

I combined the two curriculum's again. Using the stories of Little Footprints and the tasks of My Father's World (being appels and leaves) but I changed the leaves to trees to make it Afrikaans.

















































     
Book about apples and trees

Learning about Johny Appelseed and apples and trees

Made leave prints

Used finger paint to paint an apple tree


Tree id book about the Coral tree

Van Gogh's mulberry tree

Zane's book



No comments:

Post a Comment